Sunday, October 30, 2011

"Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come"

Bloggers will rock Kuala Lumpur! And I want to be part of it.

1. Start of Something Big

I used to be an active blogger years back but became inactive when I moved to Singapore for work. Since last year, I am back to blogging again though I didn’t get to interact much with other bloggers. I wanted my small posts to reach readers and bloggers out there. I know it will lead to something big.

2. Meet Bloggers from Asia Pacific

I wanted to meet and interact with fellow Filipino bloggers, bloggers from Singapore where I’m currently based and bloggers from the rest of Asia Pacific. It makes me proud to say that Asians have come this far in the blogging world.

3. Learn. Share. Blog more.

Brian Clark says, “Don’t focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that’s great for your readers.” I wanted to learn and I wanted to share. I wanted to be inspired and more active in writing and blogging great reads. Exposure to a prestigious celebration like Asia Pacific Blog Awards 2011 will make a big part in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment